Sunday, September 27, 2009

MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and Thermal Mask



I was really excited about MAC's Style Black collection because it meant the return of the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator that everyone was raving about.  I wasn't able to get my hands on it last year, and after hearing that this along with the mask was selling out fast I knew I couldn't let it get away again!  I went the day after its release and I was able to get both, the MA at my counter informed me that I got the last Mask!  YAY, that just made it so much better, LOL, like it was a special tube...

If you're curious to hear about my first impressions on these two products check out this video...

So Far, I am very impressed by the Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask.  I've never tried a mask that "warmed" when applied with water, it was trippy and really neat!  I do like the exfoliator but honestly it's not as special as the mask.  So if you ask me which one I'd rather purchase, it would ahve to be the thermal mask, but hurry, its selling out fast!
I will update you guys if my thoughts on these products Change!

No comments:

Post a Comment