Saturday, September 19, 2009

Candles By Victoria


Candles By Victoria never disappoints!  With her creative works of art (the cinnamon buns candle is all wax) and super strong scents, its a candle lover's dream!  With over 500 scents to choose from, from bakery to perfume and even Lush scent dupes, there is definitely something for everyone! 

Victoria, with the help of her husband Matt (aka "Candle Man"), and daughters Chelsea and Melissa, hand-pours each candle and tart, and you can definitely smell the love in these candles!  Victoria is always willing and ready to answer your burning (I love my puns, LOL) questions.  From candle emergencies ( I've had my share, hehe) to scent requests, Victoria goes above and beyond the call of duty! 

I will definitely be a Candles By Victoria girl for life!

So what are you waiting for? Give them a try, you know you want to! 

If you have tried Victoria's amazing candles, what are your favorite scents?




No comments:

Post a Comment