Sunday, April 11, 2010

Solar Power Nails

What do you guys think?
I bought this polish over a year ago, its Solar Power by China Glaze
I love the idea of yellow nails, especially for the summer!
But Im not too sure this color is flattering on my skin tone.  This is the only yellow nail polish I own, I haven't found one that really suits me.  

This is my second time applying it (over a year later LOL).
I find this color difficult to work with because it can look quite streaky, I had to apply 2 thick coats (3 probably would have been better).
Also, I find that this color can look "messy" for a lack of a better word.  
If this edges aren't perfectly neat it looks very obvious.
But I am enjoying it more the second time around...
Thoughts? Do you have any yellow nail polish suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment