Friday, April 16, 2010

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks Review and Swatches

So i picked up two of the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks
because they were on sale for 50% off at Walgreens this week and I had
a couple $2 off coupons (i love coupons!)
These are the two I decided to get:
Rose Blush (300) and Pink Chic (220)
Both are really pretty Pink shades.
When  I swatched these I was so surprised at how "wet" they were
Applying them to my lips I found them to be really smooth and moisturizing, almost as if I applied a lipbalm.
I just bought these so Im not sure how long lasting they are, but so far I'm pretty impressed.
I did notice a light floral scent to these, nothing overpowering.

Have you tried any of the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks?
What do you think? Any favorite shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment