Tuesday, April 20, 2010

L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum- 2 week update

So, it's been two weeks since I started using L'Oreal's Lash Boosting Serum.  Here's what L'Oreal has to say about the product: 

Get the lashes of your dreams, with Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum . This breakthrough formula contains Centella Asiatica Extract and Arginine to reinforce, condition, and protect each lash. Apply daily under your Mascara and at night to bare lashes. The result: visibly fuller, thicker natural lashes with less lash fall-out when removing makeup. You won't believe your eyes!

Basically, its a lash conditioner that promotes lash health and strength, it's not a miracle lash growth serum.   Unlike products like LiLash or RevitaLash, it doesn't state that Lashes will grow longer. Instead, it's supposed to help make your lashes stronger and prevent lash loss and in doing so, possibly let them grow longer and fuller.

I decided to use the serum on only one set of eyelashes.  I won't tell you which eye I have been using it on until the end of the 4 weeks.  Look at the pictures and let me know which eye you think I've been using it on! Can you see a difference?


Its actually really hard to get a decent picture of my lashes, keep in mind that the lighting isn't quite balanced (esp. in the first picture).  Also, please ignore my freckles =)


No comments:

Post a Comment