Friday, April 19, 2013

How To Get FREE STUFF!!! ➡ SWAGBUCKS

I'm starting a mini-series on my channel on my favorite ways to get FREE STUFF!!! I love getting free stuff and I know there are lots of you out there who do too!  All the things I will talk about are super easy, and usually reward you for things you are probably already doing anyway.

I'm going to start the series off with SWAGBUCKS!



Swagbucks is completely free to join.  You can earn swagbucks for doing everyday tasks such as surfing the internet, taking sureys, going shopping, and even printing manufacturer coupons!  Also, Swagbucks was nice enough to give me a code to share with you guys that will give you 70 swagbucks just for signing up!  And after you complete your profile you'll earn an additional 30 swagbucks.  That's 100 swagbucks just for signing up! So what are you waiting for?

To Sign up for swagbucks:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LePooke
click "i have a sign up code"
use sign up code" LEPOOKE70 to get 70 extra swag bucks just for signing up! Complete your profile and get another 30 swagbucks! Cha Ching $$$




1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I am so excited I have already earned $20 worth of amazon gift cards, hello free body butter. I have only been signed up for like 2 weeks since I saw your video. They had a special on buying the smart lash serum that I have been wanting to try for ages and I got 1,500 swag bucks which I redeemed for a $15 amazon gift card. I think even more exciting yesterday there was a promotion that you could sign up with for the Julep subscription and only pay shipping ($3.99) and get 500 swag bucks which i turned into another $5 amazon card. I have become addicted to watching your un-boxings so I am excited to finally be signed up for one. Anyway thank you for the great vids and advice!!

    ReplyDelete