Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

Thanks to Influenster, I have another Fine Fragrance Mist to add to my small collection



I've always been a fan of Bath and Body Works Body Sprays, but their new bottles are so cute!  I love how they look standing together on my dresser.  They not only come in several amazing fragrances 
they also double as vanity decor =)

They used the retail for $12 but with the Bottle makeover they now retail for $14, 
but luckily Bath and Body Works always has great promotions and coupons!

I need to pick up White Citrus (one of my faves) in the New Bottle too!

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com

*the scent Paris Amor was sent to me as part of the Influenster program.

2 comments:

  1. Now introducing No Fading, Hydrating formula keeps lips soft, smooth, colorful and glossy for six shining hours. Best brand in the world L’oreal Paris most popular Makeup beauty products, fragrance, L’oreal facewash, lip gloss all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Body mist pashop.vn is the best

    ReplyDelete